- Appendicitis is one of the most common causes of belly button pain. This might be the first indicator of appendicitis if you have pain that starts near your belly button and then radiates to your right side.
- Umbilical hernia is a kind of hernia that occurs in the umbilical cord. It is possible to have an umbilical hernia if you experience stomach pain and discomfort around your navel, and especially if you see a bulge there
- Nevertheless, it is rare.
- Pain in the Belly Button During Pregnancy. One of the most common causes for experiencing discomfort in your belly button during pregnancy is due to changes in your body
- This is one of the most prevalent explanations.
- When urinating, there is discomfort. It is possible that some people have pain around their belly button or middle abdominal area when peeing, which might indicate that they are suffering from a urinary tract infection (UTI).
Many minor illnesses can produce discomfort in the navel area, which may radiate to other parts of the body, such as the pelvis, legs, and chest, depending on the severity of the ailment. Indigestion, constipation, and pregnancy are all common causes of heartburn. The treatment for this condition is dependent on the underlying reason.