- 1 What is the procedure for medical reimbursement?
- 2 How do I apply for reimbursement?
- 3 How do I reimburse medical expenses from Cghs?
- 4 What is the time limit for reimbursement of medical claim?
- 5 What is the limit for medical reimbursement?
- 6 How do I claim medical bills in central govt employees?
- 7 How do I write a letter requesting medical reimbursement?
- 8 Is ESI amount refundable?
- 9 What is emergency certificate for medical reimbursement?
- 10 What is not covered in CGHS?
- 11 Is CGHS card valid all over India?
What is the procedure for medical reimbursement?
- Duly filled claim form.
- Medical Certificate/ Form which is signed by the treating doctor.
- Discharge summary or card (original), availed from the hospital.
- All bills and receipts (original)
- Prescription and cash memos from pharmacies/ the hospital.
- Investigation report.
How do I apply for reimbursement?
Documents needed for Reimbursement Claim Submission
- Health Card Copy.
- Hospital Discharge Summary (Original)
- Duly filled claim form.
- Investigation Reports( like scans, X-rays, blood report, etc)
- Case receipts from hospitals or chemists.
- If an accident happens, then FIR or medico legal certificate(MLC)
How do I reimburse medical expenses from Cghs?
1) Medical Reimbursement Claim ( MRC ) forms duly filled in 2) Check list 3) Copy of Discharge summary 4) Original Hospital bills with break-up 5) Receipts in original 6) Copy of the valid CGHS Card 7) Copy of cancelled cheque showing bank details for ECS payment along with mandate form.
What is the time limit for reimbursement of medical claim?
time limit for submission of such medical bills from 3 months to 6 months. The matter was examined in the Ministry and it has been decided that the period of 3 months for submission of medical claims be revised to 6 months.
What is the limit for medical reimbursement?
One can claim reimbursement of medical expenses by submitting the original bills to the employer. The employer would accordingly reimburse such expenses incurred subject to the overall limit of Rs 15,000 without tax deduction.
How do I claim medical bills in central govt employees?
The Government of India have decided that claims for reimbursement of medical expenses of Central Government servants should invariably be preferred within six months from the date of completion of treatment as shown in the essentiality certificate of the authorised medical attendant/medical officer concerned.
How do I write a letter requesting medical reimbursement?
Dear Sir, This letter is to formally request reimbursement for medical expenses for (As company terms and policy). I was suffering from (Disease name and type) from the last few months. I was treated at (Hospital name), and it is a private clinic/hospital, now I needed to pay the bill in full.
Is ESI amount refundable?
Is ESI contribution refundable? According to the provisions of Employees State Insurance Act, 1948, contributions towards Employees State Insurance Scheme are not refundable under any circumstance.
What is emergency certificate for medical reimbursement?
Emergency Certificate: It should clearly indicate the diagnosis / cause for Emergency Admission and should have the hospital stamp with the name of the treating specialist / Consultant and his / her designation or the authorised signatory (with his / her name and designation).
What is not covered in CGHS?
(0) Product manufactured/marketed as food supplement, cosmetics and ayurvedic preparation prescribed by allopathic doctors will be inadmissible. Supply of vitamins, minerals and anti-oxidants will be restricted to prevalent CGHS formulary only.
Is CGHS card valid all over India?
“Now that computerization of all CGHS covered cities has been completed, the plastic cards are valid in all CGHS cities in India and there is no need for obtaining temporary attachment while on a visit to another CGHS city.