- 1 What are non-medical subjects?
- 2 How many subjects are compulsory in non-medical?
- 3 How many subjects are there in 11th class?
- 4 Which subjects are in non-medical in CBSE?
- 5 Which job is best for non-medical student?
- 6 Can a non-medical student become doctor?
- 7 What are the 9 science subjects?
- 8 Which group is best in 11th?
- 9 Is science class 11 hard?
- 10 Is Computer Science hard in class 11?
- 11 Is maths compulsory for NEET?
What are non-medical subjects?
Optional Subjects with PCM (Non-Medical Stream)
- Computer Science.
- Home Science.
- Fine Arts.
- Physical Education.
How many subjects are compulsory in non-medical?
The students are required to take 3 main subjects (PCM), the English language and an optional subject to appear for the board exams.
How many subjects are there in 11th class?
In Class 11, students can pick four subjects from any of the below electives: Mathematics (For Engineering Aspirants) Physics (Compulsory for Science) Chemistry (Compulsory for Science)
Which subjects are in non-medical in CBSE?
Non-Medical – Computer Science, Economics, Physical Education, Engineering Drawing, Fine Arts, Psychology.
Which job is best for non-medical student?
Table of Contents
- ENGINEERING. Engineering is one of the most sorted career options after 12th non-medical.
- LAW (BA LLB)
- ONLINE TUTORING.
- COMPUTER APPLICATION SCIENCE.
- ACTUARIAL SCIENCE.
- HOTEL MANAGEMENT.
- ONLINE CONSULTANT.
- COMMERCIAL PILOT TRAINING.
Can a non-medical student become doctor?
No, arts students are not eligible for doctor. For being a doctor you must study MBBS and for studying MBBS you must write NEET and being eligible for neet you must have studied science in your 12th standard. NEET is the only entrance examination for getting a seat into any medical stream.
What are the 9 science subjects?
Science Stream Subjects after Class 10th
- Physics. Physics is among the oldest academic fields in the world and is the science of matter, motion, energy, and force.
Which group is best in 11th?
The best group in class 11 is bio maths group but it is the toughest of all. Then comes csc group and then commerce group. Commerce group is the easiest of all the group and it is also a good group and it has many opportunities nowadays.
Is science class 11 hard?
It is not difficult to score well in Class XI and XII. Knowledge Planet students have proven that, with more than half of our students scoring above 90% in Class XII Board Exams. Plus, they have also secured top ranks in entrance exams, thereby exhibiting that it is an achievable goal.
Is Computer Science hard in class 11?
Class 11 Computer Science is definitely easier than its counterparts like Maths, Physics and Chemistry. You would be surprised to know that around 1.5lkh students enrol this subject yearly, that too from only CBSE. The coursework is already taught to ICSE board students in lower grades.
Is maths compulsory for NEET?
Maths is not a criteria for neet. You have numerical in physics, but you donot required maths to solve them.