Is Blake Medical Center a teaching hospital?
Blake Medical Center in Bradenton, FL is rated high performing in 3 adult procedures and conditions. It is a general medical and surgical facility. It is a teaching hospital.
How many beds does Blake Medical Center have?
Serving the healthcare needs of Manatee County since 1973, Blake Medical Center is a 383- bed, tertiary hospital and leading provider of quality, affordable healthcare.
Is Blake Medical Center Nonprofit?
Learn More. Blake Medical Center Volunteer Auxiliary is a nonprofit organization. To learn more about us, call (941) 798-6151 today.
What hospitals are in Bradenton FL?
The Best 10 Hospitals in Bradenton, FL
- Blake Medical Center. 2.2 mi.
- Manatee Memorial Hospital. 1.9 mi.
- Manatee Memorial Hospital. 1.7 mi.
- Manatee Memorial Hospital & Health System. 7.1 mi.
- Manatee Heart Center. 1.7 mi.
- Doctors Hospital of Sarasota ER in Lakewood Ranch. 8.9 mi.
- Bradenton Surgery Center. 2.2 mi.
- The Cardiovascular & Vein Center of Florida. 2.2 mi.
What is the best hospital in Sarasota?
Doctors Hospital of Sarasota, Englewood Community Hospital and Sarasota Memorial Hospital retained their A grades from last fall, placing them in the top 32 percent of 2,600 hospitals graded.
What is the best hospital in Sarasota Fl?
Total Inpatient Discharges (Jan to Dec 2018) = 28,572
|1||Sarasota Memorial Hospital||1700 S Tamiami Trl|
|2||Venice Regional Bayfront Health||540 The Rialto|
|3||Doctors Hospital of Sarasota||5731 Bee Ridge Rd|
|4||Encompass Health Rehabilitation Hospital of Sarasota||6400 Edgelake Dr|