- 1 How many beds does Blake Medical Center have?
- 2 Is Blake Medical Center Nonprofit?
- 3 Is Blake Medical Center a teaching hospital?
- 4 Does Sarasota have good hospitals?
- 5 What hospitals are in Bradenton?
- 6 What hospitals are in Bradenton FL?
- 7 What is the best hospital in Sarasota Fl?
- 8 What is the best hospital in Sarasota?
- 9 What are the top hospitals in Florida?
How many beds does Blake Medical Center have?
Serving the healthcare needs of Manatee County since 1973, Blake Medical Center is a 383- bed, tertiary hospital and leading provider of quality, affordable healthcare.
Is Blake Medical Center Nonprofit?
Learn More. Blake Medical Center Volunteer Auxiliary is a nonprofit organization. To learn more about us, call (941) 798-6151 today.
Is Blake Medical Center a teaching hospital?
Blake Medical Center in Bradenton, FL is rated high performing in 3 adult procedures and conditions. It is a general medical and surgical facility. It is a teaching hospital.
Does Sarasota have good hospitals?
U.S. News & World Report listed Sarasota Memorial Hospital among 57 “standout” hospitals with strong ratings in nine procedures and conditions it evaluated in this year’s “Best Hospitals ” study. SMH also received a high performer specialty ranking for overall orthopedic care, the release noted.
What hospitals are in Bradenton?
The Best 10 Hospitals in Bradenton, FL
- Blake Medical Center. 2.2 mi.
- Manatee Memorial Hospital. 1.9 mi.
- Manatee Memorial Hospital. 1.7 mi.
- Manatee Memorial Hospital & Health System. 7.1 mi.
- Manatee Heart Center. 1.7 mi.
- Doctors Hospital of Sarasota ER in Lakewood Ranch. 8.9 mi.
- Bradenton Surgery Center. 2.2 mi.
- The Cardiovascular & Vein Center of Florida. 2.2 mi.
What hospitals are in Bradenton FL?
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital. Sarasota, FL 34239-3555.
- Blake Medical Center. Bradenton, FL 34209-4669.
- Centerstone Hospital. Bradenton, FL 34208-7753.
- Complex Care Hospital at Ridgelake.
- Doctors Hospital of Sarasota.
- Encompass Health Rehabilitation Hospital of Sarasota.
- Englewood Community Hospital.
- Lakewood Ranch Medical Center.
What is the best hospital in Sarasota Fl?
Total Inpatient Discharges (Jan to Dec 2018) = 28,572
|1||Sarasota Memorial Hospital||1700 S Tamiami Trl|
|2||Venice Regional Bayfront Health||540 The Rialto|
|3||Doctors Hospital of Sarasota||5731 Bee Ridge Rd|
|4||Encompass Health Rehabilitation Hospital of Sarasota||6400 Edgelake Dr|
What is the best hospital in Sarasota?
Doctors Hospital of Sarasota, Englewood Community Hospital and Sarasota Memorial Hospital retained their A grades from last fall, placing them in the top 32 percent of 2,600 hospitals graded.
What are the top hospitals in Florida?
|Rank||Hospitals||No. of licensed beds|
|1||Jackson Memorial Hospital||1,493|
|3||UF Health Shands Hospital||1,014|
|View This List|