- The following are some more typical reasons of discomfort in the lower right abdomen: Gas. Intestinal gas is air that may be found throughout your digestive tract.
- Indigestion. Indigestion (dyspepsia) is a digestive disorder that occurs after you eat or drink anything.
- Infection of the kidneys.
- Stones in the kidneys.
- A condition known as irritable bowel syndrome.
- Inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- 1 When should I worry about lower right abdominal pain?
- 2 What organ is in the lower right abdomen?
- 3 What causes pain on the right side of the lower abdomen?
- 4 What causes lower abdominal pain in females?
- 5 What organ is on your right side that can cause pain?
- 6 How do you treat right side abdominal pain?
- 7 What are the early warning signs of appendicitis?
- 8 Does appendicitis pain come go?
- 9 Can gas cause lower right abdominal pain?
- 10 Can dehydration cause pain in lower right abdomen?
- 11 What kind of infection causes lower abdominal pain?
- 12 When should I go to the doctor for abdominal pain?
When should I worry about lower right abdominal pain?
If the pain in the lower right quadrant is significant and accompanied by any of the following symptoms, it should be treated carefully. Fever, chest discomfort, or a sense of acute dizziness are all possible symptoms. Severe vomiting that occurs shortly after eating. Breathing difficulties.
What organ is in the lower right abdomen?
Women’s reproductive organs such as the right ovary and Fallopian tube are located in the right bottom quadrant, which also contains the appendix and the upper region of the colon. When diagnosing appendicitis, the right lower quadrant of the abdomen may be examined. In this situation, the right lower quadrant would be sensitive and painful.
What causes pain on the right side of the lower abdomen?
Appendicitis is one of the most prevalent reasons for a ruptured appendix.Your appendix is a short, thin tube that connects the big and small intestines.It is placed at the junction of the large and small intestines.Appendicitis is the term used to describe when your appendix gets inflamed.Appendicitis is a frequent source of abdominal discomfort, which usually occurs in the lower right side of the abdomen.
What causes lower abdominal pain in females?
Urinary tract infection (UTI) A urinary tract infection, often known as a water infection, can cause lower abdomen discomfort in women, as well as urinary symptoms such as burning when you pee and the need to go to the bathroom extremely frequently or urgently, among other things.
What organ is on your right side that can cause pain?
Appendicitis is a condition that occurs when the appendix gets inflamed. This appendage is placed where the small and large intestines meet, on the right side of the body, and as a result, it produces stomach pain on the right side of the body. It is critical to be aware of the signs and symptoms of appendicitis since it can be life-threatening if not treated promptly.
How do you treat right side abdominal pain?
Follow your doctor’s instructions, however there are certain things you can do to assist alleviate the discomfort, such as:
- Place a hot water bottle or a warm wheat bag on your stomach to relieve the pain.
- Relax by soaking in a warm bath.
- Clear fluids such as water should be consumed in large quantities.
- Reduce your intake of caffeinated beverages such as coffee, tea, and alcoholic beverages, since they might exacerbate the discomfort.
What are the early warning signs of appendicitis?
- The classic symptoms of appendicitis are as follows: pain in your lower right belly or discomfort at your navel that goes down in your abdomen. This is generally the first indicator that anything is wrong.
- Appetite suppression
- Nausea and vomiting occur shortly after the onset of abdominal discomfort
- A swollen stomach
- Fever of 99-102 degrees Fahrenheit
- I’m unable to pass gas
Does appendicitis pain come go?
A lower right abdominal pain that begins at the navel, which is the most typical sign of appendicitis, can occur. Pain may come and go at first, but if it is caused by appendicitis, it will gradually worsen over a period of several hours unless treated immediately.
Can gas cause lower right abdominal pain?
When you have gas pain, it might feel like you have knots in your stomach. It’s possible that you’ll experience the sense that gas is flowing through your digestive tract. Gas pain, in contrast to appendicitis, which tends to generate discomfort that is limited to the lower right side of the abdomen, can be felt anywhere across the belly.
Can dehydration cause pain in lower right abdomen?
Dehydration also has the additional effect of decreasing blood volume. As a result, your muscles and organs receive reduced blood supply, resulting in cramps and spasms in the affected areas. It is possible to experience stomach cramps as a result of dehydration, which is in addition to muscular cramps.
What kind of infection causes lower abdominal pain?
Women’s reproductive organs are infected with an illness known as pelvic inflammatory disease (PID). Most of the time, it is caused by a sexually transmitted illness. Stomach ache, lower abdominal pain, and vaginal discharge are all common symptoms.
When should I go to the doctor for abdominal pain?
Immediately consult your doctor if your stomach discomfort is severe, or if it is accompanied by any of the symptoms listed below. For many days, you may have nausea, fever, or the inability to keep food down. Stools that are bloody. Breathing becomes difficult.