500 Marks In Neet Which College?

500 Marks In Neet Which College
Top Medical Colleges in Maharashtra Accepting NEET Score of 500

College Seats Total Tuition Fees (in INR)
MGM Medical College, Navi Mumbai 150 90 lakh
BVMC, Pune 150 95.79 lakh
Dr DY Patil Medical College, Kolhapur 250 92.70 lakh
Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Medical College & Hospital, Sangli 150 95.37 lakh

5 more rows

Can I get MBBS seat with 500 marks in NEET in Tamilnadu?

This year the competition has increased with the highest score being 720. So even though scoring 500+ is good, you mark is not enough for good government colleges in Tamilnadu. A minimum of 550+ is needed to stand a chance for a govt. seat through All India Quota.

Can I get MBBS with 500 marks in SC category?

Updated on Aug 22, 2022 12:34 IST Expecting a score of 5 00 in NEET 2022? Wondering which medical colleges you can get admission to for the MBBS course? Check the list of best MBBS colleges in India to expect admission with a 5 00 NEET score. A score of 500 marks in NEET can be considered a decent score.

  • The subsequent percentile and rank would be around 7,500 to 50,000, depending on the exact score and the total number of candidates along with their overall performance.
  • Based on the NEET 2022 answer keys, If you have calculated your estimated score around 500 and wondering which medical colleges you may get admission to for the MBBS course, this article is a must-read for you.
You might be interested:  How To Get Admission In College Of Engineering Pune?

Also Read: NEET Result 2022 LIVE Updates Can I study MBBS with a 500 score in NEET ? Which medical colleges can I get admission to with a NEET score of 500? Is 500 a good score in NEET? These are some of the queries that must be buzzing in your mind right now.

Is 500 marks good in NEET for OBC?

Answer. With this score you have decent chance to get admission for 85% quota seats but less chance for 15% quota seats.

Can I get MBBS seat with 500 marks NEET 2021?

2837 Views Recommended : Use NEET College Predictor to check your admission chances in Govt/Private MBBS/BDS Colleges as per your NEET Rank & Category Check Now Suggested: Use NEET AYUSH College Predictor to check your admission chances in BAMS/BHMS/BUMS/BSMS Colleges Check Now MBBS Admissions @ Manipal University College Malaysia.69 Years Legacy.10,000+ Alumni in the Malaysian Health Care Sector.1000+ Bed Hospital for Clinical Training.

  1. Apply Now Answers (2) In general, first to qualify in NEET, a General Category candidate has to score 50% of the top NEET score.
  2. It is 40% for SC, ST, OBC.
  3. For example, if the top NEET scorer has scored 500, General Category candidates should score atleast 250 and SC,ST,OBC should score around 200 to qualify.

Now not every qualified candidate can get a medical seat. It depends on cut offs. Now cut offs change every year and are dependant on various factors like no.of seats available, no.of candidates appearing for the exam, difficulty of the exam and top NEET score.

Every State except Jammu and Kashmir has All India Quota and State Quota and there is different cut off for each quota. Now every State has various cut offs for every college and Category. Tamilnadu is one of the States with highest cut off. But States like Assam do not have that high cut off. So it totally depends on what State you want to apply and if you want to apply under All India Quota or State Quota.

State Quota has higher cut off marks. For Tamilnadu, it should be atleast 625. But for Himachal Pradesh it is around 300. And you cannot be eligible for State Quota of every State which means you should also try for All India Quota. But without having an idea of which State you want to apply for, it is difficult to guess your chances.

For example, with the cut offs that Tamilnadu has, one can easily get a seat in a Govt. Medical college in West Bengal You haven’t mentioned the State that you want to apply for. So it totally depends on what State you want to apply and if you want to apply under All India Quota or State Quota. State Quota has higher cut off marks.

Neverthless, anything less than 550 in General is less. For Tamilnadu, it should be atleast 625. But for Himachal Pradesh it is around 300. For Karnataka, the highest cut off was 512. And you cannot be eligible for State Quota of every State which means you should also try for All India Quota.

  • But without having an idea of which State and Category you belong to, it is difficult to guess your chances.
  • But in general 515 is a score that can give you the best colleges.
  • You have fair chances in states like Maharashtra, UP if you have their State domicile.
  • Lets first look at what was the cut off in previous year (General category) AIQ Cut Off – Govt.
You might be interested:  The School Or College In Which One Has Been Educated?

Medical College, Kozhikode – 632 Govt. Medical College, Kottayam – 599 Govt. Medical College, Thiruvananthapuram – 614 Govt. Medical College, Thrissur – 595 Govt. Medical College, Ernakulam – 589 TD Medical College, Alleypey – 593 Govt. Medical College, Kollam – 563 Govt.

Can I get MBBS with 550 marks in NEET?

Is 525 a Safe Score in NEET 2022? – As per the previous year’s trends, the chances of getting admission to the govt college with 525 score in the NEET 2022 exam, is low. However, if you are a reserved category candidate, then there is a possibility to take admission to the government medical college with a score of 525.

Is 450 a good score in NEET in Karnataka?

My expected Neet score is 450.will I get good medical college in karnataka under 85% quota, as I am GM(UR). Hi, Your expected Rank based on your score will be ranging from 19200-19600. You have less chances in 15 % quota seats, but you can try in state level colleges.

Adblock
detector