- 1 How do I know if my foot pain is serious?
- 2 What is foot pain a sign of?
- 3 When should I be concerned about stomach pain?
- 4 What is causing my stomach pain?
- 5 Why do my feet hurt so bad I can barely walk?
- 6 What is the best painkiller for foot pain?
- 7 Is pain in your feet a sign of diabetes?
- 8 Can foot pain be a sign of heart problems?
- 9 How can I get my feet to stop hurting?
- 10 How do I know if abdominal pain is serious?
- 11 Can you fart with appendicitis?
- 12 How do you get rid of a stomach ache in 5 minutes?
- 13 What is the fastest way to relieve stomach pain?
- 14 How do I fix my stomach ache?
- 15 Why does my stomach hurt for days?
How do I know if my foot pain is serious?
Seek immediate medical attention if you:
- Have severe pain or swelling.
- Have an open wound or a wound that is oozing pus.
- Have signs of infection, such as redness, warmth and tenderness in the affected area or you have a fever over 100 F (37.8 C)
- Are unable to walk or put weight on your foot.
What is foot pain a sign of?
Injury, overuse or conditions causing inflammation involving any of the bones, ligaments or tendons in the foot can cause foot pain. Arthritis is a common cause of foot pain. Injury to the nerves of the feet may result in intense burning pain, numbness or tingling (peripheral neuropathy).
When should I be concerned about stomach pain?
Abdominal pain accompanied by additional serious symptoms Severe pain with a fever above 102°F. Abdominal pain accompanied by the passing of bloody or black stool or the vomiting of blood. Chest tightness and/or shortness of breath. Concentrated, sudden, and severe abdominal pain accompanied by the loss of
What is causing my stomach pain?
Abdominal pain can be caused by many conditions. However, the main causes are infection, abnormal growths, inflammation, obstruction (blockage), and intestinal disorders. Infections in the throat, intestines, and blood can cause bacteria to enter your digestive tract, resulting in abdominal pain.
Why do my feet hurt so bad I can barely walk?
See your podiatrist if the pain persists “ Do not walk through pain.” You may have a condition such as bone spurs or plantar fasciitis. Bone spurs are a form of outgrowth, and plantar fasciitis is the result of damage or tearing in ligaments of the heel. Fallen arches can also contribute to your foot pain.
What is the best painkiller for foot pain?
Oral analgesic medications such as acetaminophen (paracetamol) or aspirin are often the first line choice for quick relief of foot pain. Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) such as ibuprofen or naproxen are also often recommended and can help to reduce inflammation at the same time.
Is pain in your feet a sign of diabetes?
High blood sugar can cause diabetic neuropathy, which damages the nerves that send signals from your hands and feet. Diabetic neuropathy can cause numbness or tingling in your fingers, toes, hands, and feet. Another symptom is a burning, sharp, or aching pain ( diabetic nerve pain ).
Can foot pain be a sign of heart problems?
When the heart’s pumping is strained by something like peripheral arterial disease, it reduces the flow of blood to your feet, making them hurt or making them swollen.
How can I get my feet to stop hurting?
10 Home Remedies to Relieve Sore Feet
- Draw a bath.
- Try stretching.
- Practice strengthening exercises.
- Get a foot massage.
- Buy arch supports.
- Switch your shoes.
- Ice your feet.
- Take a pain reliever.
How do I know if abdominal pain is serious?
You should seek immediate medical attention or go to the ER if you have:
- Constant or severe abdominal pain.
- Pain associated with a high fever.
- Changes in pain intensity or location, such as going from a dull ache to a sharp stab or starting in one area and radiating to another.
Can you fart with appendicitis?
Abdominal pain is the most common symptom of appendicitis, a serious infection caused by inflammation of your appendix. Other warning signs include being unable to pass gas, constipation, vomiting, and fever.
How do you get rid of a stomach ache in 5 minutes?
Applying a heating pad, hot water bottle, hot towel, or heat wrap over the abdomen and back helps relax the muscles in the abdomen and relieve abdominal cramps and pain. The temperature should ideally be 104° Fahrenheit. Taking a hot bath with bubbles and essential oils or hot showers can also help.
What is the fastest way to relieve stomach pain?
Some of the most popular home remedies for an upset stomach and indigestion include:
- Drinking water.
- Avoiding lying down.
- Taking a warm bath or using a heating bag.
- BRAT diet.
- Avoiding smoking and drinking alcohol.
- Avoiding difficult-to-digest foods.
How do I fix my stomach ache?
Be guided by your doctor, but there are some things you can do to help ease the pain, including:
- Place a hot water bottle or heated wheat bag on your abdomen.
- Soak in a warm bath.
- Drink plenty of clear fluids such as water.
- Reduce your intake of coffee, tea and alcohol as these can make the pain worse.
Why does my stomach hurt for days?
Usually, stomach pains are harmless conditions caused by overeating, gas, or indigestion. Frequent or recurring sharp stomach pain is often due to stress and worry, even in child care. But it can point to more serious medical problems like pancreatic diseases.