- 1 What is better medical or non medical?
- 2 Which subject is best for non medical?
- 3 What is the difference between medical and non medical?
- 4 What are benefits of non medical?
- 5 Which job is best for non medical student?
- 6 Which job is best after 12th?
- 7 Which group is best in 11th?
- 8 Can a non-medical student become doctor?
- 9 Is non-medical easy or medical?
- 10 What can I become if I take medical?
- 11 What should I do after non-medical?
- 12 What subjects are non-medical?
- 13 What we can do in non-medical?
What is better medical or non medical?
While the medical stream will be more theoretical- asking you to develop expertise in the details, the non-medical stream will hone your analytical skills. But again, both offer ample amount of inter-disciplinary strata within each stream which leaves no dearth of new, less conventional options.
Which subject is best for non medical?
Optional Subjects with PCM (Non-Medical Stream)
- Computer Science.
- Home Science.
- Fine Arts.
- Physical Education.
What is the difference between medical and non medical?
Medical homecare services are usually more expensive, but some of the care options provided may be covered by the senior’s health insurance policy. Non-medical homecare services are generally less expensive and fewer insurance policies cover this type of care.
What are benefits of non medical?
Career options after choosing the Non-Medical stream
- Engineering. One of the most sought after career option in the world, engineering is a stream that asks for practical knowledge and its application.
- Computer and IT.
- Interdisciplinary Courses and Careers.
Which job is best for non medical student?
Table of Contents
- ENGINEERING. Engineering is one of the most sorted career options after 12th non-medical.
- LAW (BA LLB)
- ONLINE TUTORING.
- COMPUTER APPLICATION SCIENCE.
- ACTUARIAL SCIENCE.
- HOTEL MANAGEMENT.
- ONLINE CONSULTANT.
- COMMERCIAL PILOT TRAINING.
Which job is best after 12th?
Best 12th pass private jobs 2017
- Content Writing. It is really a good job for all those students who have impressive writing skills.
- Data Entry Operator.
- Primary School Teacher.
- Police Department.
- Indian Army.
- Merchant navy.
Which group is best in 11th?
The best group in class 11 is bio maths group but it is the toughest of all. Then comes csc group and then commerce group. Commerce group is the easiest of all the group and it is also a good group and it has many opportunities nowadays.
Can a non-medical student become doctor?
No, arts students are not eligible for doctor. For being a doctor you must study MBBS and for studying MBBS you must write NEET and being eligible for neet you must have studied science in your 12th standard. NEET is the only entrance examination for getting a seat into any medical stream.
Is non-medical easy or medical?
whether it is medical or non-medical subjects that you choose, the difficulty level is same for both the streams because each subject is complicated in its own way. If you choose to pursue both Mathematics and Biology together then it can work for Engineering as well as Medical exams.
What can I become if I take medical?
Career Choices after Picking the PCB Stream
- MBBS – Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery.
- BHMS – Bachelor of Homeopathy Medicine and Surgery.
- BAMS – Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery.
- BUMS – Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery.
- BDS – Bachelor of Dental Surgery.
What should I do after non-medical?
Top 10 Courses After 12th Non-Medical
- Engineering (B. Tech)
- Architecture (B. Arc)
- Bachelor of Science. It is a three-year long academic degree program after 12th non-medical.
- Bachelor of Maths or Statistics.
- Career in Management.
- Law- The Legal Degree.
- Computer Application Science.
- Career in Hotel Management.
What subjects are non-medical?
The subjects in the Non-medical stream are Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and in Medical subjects are Physics, chemistry, maths, biology. English is a common subject and students can select one more additional subject.
What we can do in non-medical?
Some of the popular courses after 12th Non-medical are:
- Bachelor of Engineering/ Bachelor of Technology (BTech/BE)
- Bachelor of Architecture (BArch)
- Bachelor of Science (BSc)
- Bachelor of Maths or Statistics.
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Law (BA LLB)
- Bachelor of Arts (BA)
- Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA)