- 1 Which state in India has best medical care?
- 2 Which city is best for medical treatment in India?
- 3 Which state in India produces best doctors?
- 4 Which is best state in India live?
- 5 Which is the richest state in India?
- 6 Which is best city for living in India?
- 7 Is medical care free in India?
- 8 Which city is known as Medical city in India?
- 9 Which is the richest hospital in India?
- 10 Who is biggest hospital in India?
- 11 Which is the No 1 private hospital in India?
- 12 Who is the best doctor in India?
- 13 Which state in India has maximum doctors?
Which state in India has best medical care?
Kerala has emerged as the best state in the country in terms of healthcare performance, reveals a latest Health Index report, jointly prepared by the World Bank and Niti Aayog.
Which city is best for medical treatment in India?
1. Chennai. One of the most popular destinations for medical treatment in India. A Confederation of Indian Industries study found around 40% of the people chose to get treated in Chennai for its high-quality treatment.
Which state in India produces best doctors?
Karnataka & Maharashtra are top-most producers of doctors.
Which is best state in India live?
Here is the list of 36 Best Cities To Live in India 2021
- Pune, Maharashtra.
- Ahmedabad, Gujarat – Best City to Live in India for Economic Growth.
- Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
- Surat, Gujarat – Diamond City of India.
- Navi Mumbai.
- Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu – Manchester of the South India.
- Vadodara, Gujarat.
Which is the richest state in India?
HYDERABAD: Claiming that Telangana is the richest state in the country, chief minister K Chandrasekhar Rao said the state’s per capita income is over Rs 2.2 lakh which is higher than the national per capita income (GDP) of Rs 1 lakh. He said Telangana stands next only to Karnataka’s GSDP in the country.
Which is best city for living in India?
Despite being known for its traffic, the capital city of Karnataka, Bengaluru has emerged as one of the top cities in India to live in. According to the latest ‘Ease of Living Index’, Bengaluru is followed by Pune, Ahmedabad, Chennai, Surat, Navi Mumbai, Coimbatore, Vadodara, Indore, and Greater Mumbai.
Is medical care free in India?
Public healthcare is free for every Indian resident. The Indian public health sector encompasses 18% of total outpatient care and 44% of total inpatient care. Middle and upper class individuals living in India tend to use public healthcare less than those with a lower standard of living.
Which city is known as Medical city in India?
The city of Chennai has been termed “India’s health capital”. Multi- and super-specialty hospitals across the city bring in an estimated 150 international patients every day. Chennai attracts about 45 percent of health tourists from abroad arriving in the country and 30 to 40 percent of domestic health tourists.
Which is the richest hospital in India?
Top 15 Multispecialty Hospitals in India
- Max Superspecialty Hospital, Saket.
- Columbia Asia Referral Hospital, Yeshwanthpur.
- Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon.
- Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon.
- Wockhardt Hospital, Mumbai.
- Fortis Hospital, Kolkata.
- Ruby Hall Clinic, Pune.
- MaxCure Hospital, Hyderabad.
Who is biggest hospital in India?
Also known as Calicut Medical College, the Kerala-based hospital is the biggest in India, with just over 3,000 beds.
Which is the No 1 private hospital in India?
Testimony to the world-class healthcare it provides, Medanta has been acknowledged as the best private healthcare provider in India in the World’s Best Hospitals 2020 survey by Newsweek in partnership with Statista Inc.
Who is the best doctor in India?
Best General Physicians in India
- Rank 1. Dr. B.S. Gupta – General Physician – 50 Yrs.
- Rank 2. Dr. Anantha Subramaniam – General Physician – 48 Yrs. Exp.
- Rank 3. Dr. Jawahar Ticku – General Physician – 44 Yrs. Exp.
- Rank 4. Dr. S.K.
- Rank 5. Dr. Bhagwan Swaroop Gupta – General Physician – 43 Yrs.
Which state in India has maximum doctors?
As of 2019, the south Indian state of Kerala had the highest density of doctors of about 42 per ten thousand population in the country. However, Jharkhand had the least density of doctors in the country of about four doctors per ten thousand people in the state.