- 1 What is the best medical specialty to go into?
- 2 What is the least respected medical specialty?
- 3 Who are the happiest doctors?
- 4 Who are the lowest paid doctors?
- 5 What is the hardest doctor to become?
- 6 What is the easiest doctor specialty?
- 7 Who is the best doctor in the world 2020?
- 8 What is the least stressful medical residency?
- 9 What is the easiest type of surgeon?
- 10 Which type of doctor earns the most?
- 11 What is the best field of medicine?
- 12 What specialty has the best lifestyle?
- 13 Which doctors are the smartest?
What is the best medical specialty to go into?
Top 10 Medical Specialities With The Best Lifestyle
- Clinical Immunology/Allergy.
- General/Clinical Pathology.
- Nephrology. A nephrologist treats diseases and infections of the kidneys and urinary system.
What is the least respected medical specialty?
With that in mind, the five least competitive medical specialties are:
- Family medicine.
- Physical medicine and rehabilitation.
Who are the happiest doctors?
Medicine can be a stressful career, but some specialists are happier than others, both at work and outside of work. Here are the physicians with the highest self-esteem:
- Plastic Surgery: 73%
- Urology: 68%
- Ophthalmology; Diabetes & Endocrinology: 67%
- Orthopedics: 66%
- Nephrology: 65%
Who are the lowest paid doctors?
The 10 Lowest-Paid Specialties
- Pediatrics $221,000 (down 5%)
- Family Medicine $236,000 (up 1%)
- Public Health & Preventive Medicine $237,000 (up 2%)
- Diabetes & Endocrinology $245,000 (up 4%)
- Infectious Disease $245,000 (steady)
- Internal Medicine $248,000 (down 1%)
- Allergy & Immunology $274,000 (down 9%)
What is the hardest doctor to become?
Competitive programs that are the most difficult to match into include:
- General Surgery.
- Orthopedic Surgery.
- Plastic Surgery.
- Radiation Oncology.
What is the easiest doctor specialty?
The following 6 medical specialties are those that ranked lowest, and are therefore the easiest to match into, relatively speaking. The 6 least competitive medical specialties are:
- Family Medicine.
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation.
- Emergency Medicine.
Who is the best doctor in the world 2020?
Here is a list of the 10 best doctors in the world:
- Dr. William A. Abdu, M.D, M.S. Dr.
- Dr. Myles. B. Abbott, M.D.
- Dr. Fouad. M. Abbas, M.D.
- Dr. Khalid Abbed, M.D. Dr. Khalid is a famous doctor of Neuro.
- Dr. Naresh Trehan. Dr.
- Dr. Arthur Reese Abright, M.D. Dr.
- Dr. Corrie T.M Anderson, M.D. Dr.
- Dr. Mark. F.
What is the least stressful medical residency?
Least stressful specialties by burnout rate
- Plastic surgery: 23%.
- Dermatology: 32%.
- Pathology: 32%.
- Ophthalmology: 33%.
- Orthopedics: 34%.
- Emergency medicine: 45%.
- Internal medicine: 46%.
- Obstetrics and gynecology: 46%.
What is the easiest type of surgeon?
First, because general surgery is compensated less than other specialties, is the easiest surgical specialty to get into, and deals with a lot of more nausea-inducing pathologies, I’ve heard other medical students or doctors suggest that general surgery is for people who couldn’t get into a more competitive and “better
Which type of doctor earns the most?
Top 19 highest-paying doctor jobs
- Neurologist. National average salary: $237,309 per year.
- Orthodontist. National average salary: $259,163 per year.
- Anesthesiologist. National average salary: $328,526 per year.
- Cardiology physician. National average salary: $345,754 per year.
What is the best field of medicine?
Here, we list the top medical specialties with the biggest potential for development in the future.
- General practice. Many doctors choose this specialty today to make a long-term impact on someone’s life.
- Sports medicine and rehabilitation.
- Emergency Medicine.
What specialty has the best lifestyle?
The R.O.A.D. specialties (radiology, ophthalmology, anesthesia, and dermatology) are reported to have the best lifestyles. 5 In recent years, students have been increasingly choosing controllable lifestyle specialties6,7 such as these, over primary care.
Which doctors are the smartest?
The Smartest Doctor in the World
- Eric Topol, M.D.
- Mike Cadogan, M.D.
- Berci Mesko, M.D.
- Pieter Kubben, M.D.
- Peter Diamantis, M.D.
- Cameron Powell, M.D.
- Iltifat Husain, M.D.
- Sumer Sethi, M.D.