- 1 What is HR short for?
- 2 What is the full form of HR in hospital?
- 3 What is as in medical terms?
- 4 What does EE mean in HR?
- 5 What are the 7 functions of HR?
- 6 What is a full form of HR?
- 7 Is HR a good job?
- 8 What are examples of medical terms?
- 9 What does Rx mean?
- 10 What are the basic medical terminology?
- 11 What does MI stand for in HR?
- 12 What does EE status mean?
What is HR short for?
Human Resources (HR)
What is the full form of HR in hospital?
HR stands for the Human Resources department which deals with recruitment, people management and defining organization policies among other things. They are responsible for hiring, positioning and overseeing the employees of an organization. It is also termed as “People Administration”, “Manpower”, “Labour”, etc.
What is as in medical terms?
AS ankylosing spondylitis; aortic stenosis; auris sinistra (left ear) As. astigmatism.
What does EE mean in HR?
EE – Employee. EEO – Equal Employment Opportunity.
What are the 7 functions of HR?
What Does an HR Manager Do? 7 Functions of the Human Resources Department
- Recruitment and Hiring.
- Training and Development.
- Employer-Employee Relations.
- Maintain Company Culture.
- Manage Employee Benefits.
- Create a Safe Work Environment.
- Handle Disciplinary Actions.
What is a full form of HR?
HR is also called personal officers in banks. These personal officers have various job roles and responsibilities in banks. These bank officers maintain the training and development of employees. They recruit officers, analyse their performances and manage their database of records.
Is HR a good job?
As a profession, Human Resources (HR) has consistently ranked high on the lists of best career options. The U.S. News & World Report ranks the role of HR specialist at #17 on their list of Best Business Jobs and as one of the 100 Best Jobs overall for 2020.
What are examples of medical terms?
Top 25 medical terms to know
- Benign: Not cancerous.
- Malignant: Cancerous.
- Anti-inflammatory: Reduces swelling, pain, and soreness (such as ibuprofen or naproxen)
- Body Mass Index (BMI): Body fat measurement based on height and weight.
- Biopsy: A tissue sample for testing purposes.
- Hypotension: Low blood pressure.
What does Rx mean?
Rx: A medical prescription. The symbol “Rx” is usually said to stand for the Latin word “recipe” meaning “to take.” It is customarily part of the superscription (heading) of a prescription.
What are the basic medical terminology?
There are three basic parts to medical terms: a word root (usually the middle of the word and its central meaning), a prefix (comes at the beginning and usually identifies some subdivision or part of the central meaning), and a suffix (comes at the end and modifies the central meaning as to what or who is interacting
What does MI stand for in HR?
MI ( Management Information ) represents the process to apply to the data and convert it into real MI. In most organisations the MI will be for the monitoring and reporting of the business which incorporates lots of dashboards. This will enable Senior Stakeholders to measure the health of the business.
What does EE status mean?
AA stands for Affirmative Action and EE stands for Employment Equity. Employment Equity refers to a workplace that employs the right number of people from different race and gender groups and Affirmative Action is a way of reaching Employment Equity.