- 1 Which degree is best for non-medical students?
- 2 What is the scope of non-medical?
- 3 What should I do after 12th Non-medical for high salary?
- 4 Which subject is best for non-medical?
- 5 Which job is best after 12th?
- 6 Which stream has highest salary?
- 7 What can girls do after 12th non-medical?
- 8 Who earns more commerce or science?
- 9 How can I earn money after 12?
- 10 Which course has high salary?
- 11 Which job has highest salary in science?
- 12 Which group is best in 11th?
- 13 Can a non-medical student become doctor?
Which degree is best for non-medical students?
Top 10 Courses After 12th Non-Medical
- Engineering (B. Tech)
- Architecture (B. Arc)
- Bachelor of Science. It is a three-year long academic degree program after 12th non-medical.
- Bachelor of Maths or Statistics.
- Career in Management.
- Law- The Legal Degree.
- Computer Application Science.
- Career in Hotel Management.
What is the scope of non-medical?
Apart from the science domain, non-medical students can also opt for Law as a career. They could choose to pursue B.A L.L.B, B.B.A L.L.B, B.Com L.L.B followed by an L.L.M. They could also go for integrated courses like M.B.A-L.L.M.
What should I do after 12th Non-medical for high salary?
Here are the best high salary courses after 12th PCB without NEET:
- BSc Nursing.
- BSc Nutrition and Dietetics.
- B.Sc. Clinical Research.
- BHMS course.
- Bachelor of Pharmacy.
- BSc Psychology.
- BSc Forensic Science.
- BSc Optometry.
Which subject is best for non-medical?
Optional Subjects with PCM (Non-Medical Stream)
- Computer Science.
- Home Science.
- Fine Arts.
- Physical Education.
Which job is best after 12th?
Best 12th pass private jobs 2017
- Content Writing. It is really a good job for all those students who have impressive writing skills.
- Data Entry Operator.
- Primary School Teacher.
- Police Department.
- Indian Army.
- Merchant navy.
Which stream has highest salary?
Take a look at the top 10 highest paying jobs in India (in no particular order) as of 2021.
- Data Science.
- Digital Marketing.
- Medical Professionals.
- Machine Learning Experts.
- Blockchain Developers.
- Software Engineers.
- Chartered Accountant.
What can girls do after 12th non-medical?
Table of Contents
- ENGINEERING. Engineering is one of the most sorted career options after 12th non-medical.
- LAW (BA LLB)
- ONLINE TUTORING.
- COMPUTER APPLICATION SCIENCE.
- ACTUARIAL SCIENCE.
- HOTEL MANAGEMENT.
- ONLINE CONSULTANT.
- COMMERCIAL PILOT TRAINING.
Who earns more commerce or science?
The salary in commerce stream is somewhere around 5 Lakhs INR to 20 Lakhs INR per annum depending on the job profile and company you are working for. The high salary jobs in Science stream are mainly in Computer Science, Engineering and Technology, Medical Sciences, Psychology, amongst others.
How can I earn money after 12?
- Work at a store or restaurant.
- Become a tutor.
- Sell your craft.
- A lot of students choose to use their art for earning money.
- You can apply for online internship for content writing, proof reading and designing.
- Develop apps.
- Become a part of experiments.
Which course has high salary?
- Medicine. There is a huge number of students who apply for the medical field each year in India.
- Engineering. Bachelor of Engineering and Bachelor of Technology (BE/B.
- LLB (Bachelor of Law)
- Bachelor in Statistics.
- Bachelor in Computer Application.
- Bachelor of Science in Hotel Management.
- B.Sc in IT and Software.
Which job has highest salary in science?
7 Highest Paying Science Jobs
- #1 Physicist. Median Salary: $129,850. Education: Doctorate.
- #2 Computer Research Scientist. Median Salary: $126,830.
- #3 Political Scientist. Median Salary: $125,350.
- #4 Astronomer. Median Salary: $119,730.
- #5 Biochemist or Biophysicist. Median Salary: $94,270.
- #6 Geoscientist. Median Salary: $93,580.
Which group is best in 11th?
The best group in class 11 is bio maths group but it is the toughest of all. Then comes csc group and then commerce group. Commerce group is the easiest of all the group and it is also a good group and it has many opportunities nowadays.
Can a non-medical student become doctor?
No, arts students are not eligible for doctor. For being a doctor you must study MBBS and for studying MBBS you must write NEET and being eligible for neet you must have studied science in your 12th standard. NEET is the only entrance examination for getting a seat into any medical stream.