- 1 Which country has the best doctors?
- 2 Why is US healthcare bad?
- 3 Who is the smartest doctor in the world?
- 4 Who is the richest doctor in the world?
- 5 Who is the most famous doctor?
- 6 Which country has most expensive healthcare?
- 7 Where does the US rank in healthcare?
- 8 What are the problems with American healthcare?
- 9 Which country has most beautiful girls?
- 10 What is the most beautiful country in the world?
Which country has the best doctors?
Top 10 Countries with the Best Doctors in the World
- United States. The US takes the crown on our list of the top 10 countries with the best doctors in the world.
- United Kingdom.
Why is US healthcare bad?
High cost, not highest quality. Despite spending far more on healthcare than other high-income nations, the US scores poorly on many key health measures, including life expectancy, preventable hospital admissions, suicide, and maternal mortality.
Who is the smartest doctor in the world?
The Smartest Doctor in the World
- Eric Topol, M.D.
- Mike Cadogan, M.D.
- Berci Mesko, M.D.
- Pieter Kubben, M.D.
- Peter Diamantis, M.D.
- Cameron Powell, M.D.
- Iltifat Husain, M.D.
- Sumer Sethi, M.D.
Who is the richest doctor in the world?
As the richest doctor on earth, Patrick Soon Shiong is a doctor turned entrepreneur turned philanthropist who is worth close to $12 billion. He made his fortune transforming cancer treatments.
Who is the most famous doctor?
The Most Influential Physicians in History, Part 4: The Top Ten
- #8 Edward Jenner (1749-1823)
- #7 Ibn Sina/Avicenna (980-1037)
- #6 Andreas Vesalius (1514-1564)
- #5 Sigmund Freud (1856-1939)
- #4 Sir Joseph Lister (1827-1912)
- #3 Ignaz Semmelweis (1818-1865)
- #2 Hippocrates (c. 460-c. 375 BCE)
- #1 Sir William Osler (1849-1919)
Which country has most expensive healthcare?
According to the OECD, the ten countries that spend the most on healthcare per person are:
- Norway ($6,187)
- Germany ($5,986)
- Sweden ($5,447)
- Austria ($5,395)
- Denmark ($5,299)
- Netherlands ($5,288)
- Luxembourg ($5,070)
- Australia ($5,005)
Where does the US rank in healthcare?
The United States ranks last overall, despite spending far more of its gross domestic product on health care. The U.S. ranks last on access to care, administrative efficiency, equity, and health care outcomes, but second on measures of care process.
What are the problems with American healthcare?
We have poor health outcomes, including low life expectancy and high suicide rates, compared to our peer nations. A relatively higher chronic disease burden and incidence of obesity contribute to the problem, but the U.S. health care system is also not doing its part.
Which country has most beautiful girls?
Women of These Countries are the Most Beautiful in the World
- Turkey. Meryem Uzerli, Actress.
- Brazil. Alinne Moraes, Actress.
- France. Louise Bourgoin, TV Actor Model.
- Russia. Maria Sharapova, Tennis Player.
- Italy. Monica Bellucci, Model.
- India. Priyanka Chopra, Actor & Model.
What is the most beautiful country in the world?
Italy is truly the world’s most beautiful country. It flaunts the most inspiring cultural treasures and magnificent scenery, which you cannot find anywhere in the world. Venice, Florence and Rome with their diverse architecture, Tuscany with its rolling hills, vineyards and snow-peaked mountains will mesmerize you.