- 1 Which is the best diploma in medical field?
- 2 Which field is best in diploma?
- 3 Which diploma course is best for job?
- 4 Which diploma course is best after MBBS?
- 5 Is diploma good or bad?
- 6 Is diploma better than 12?
- 7 Which course pays highest salary?
- 8 Which job has highest salary in diploma?
- 9 Which course will give highest salary?
- 10 Who earns more MS or MD?
- 11 Which type of doctor earns the most?
Which is the best diploma in medical field?
Best Colleges for P.G. Diploma in Medical
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Delhi.
- Armed Forces Medical College(AFMC), Pune.
- Christian Medical College, M.C. Vellore.
- Maulana Azad Medical College (MAMC), Delhi.
- University College of Medical Sciences and G.T.B. Hospital, Delhi.
Which field is best in diploma?
List of best Diploma courses after 10th & 12th –
- #1 Engineering Diploma courses.
- #2 Maritime diploma courses.
- #3 Diploma in Fire and safety technology.
- #4 Diploma in Hotel Management.
- #5 Diploma in animation and multimedia.
- #6 Diploma in Interior designing.
- #7 Diploma courses related to computers and programming.
Which diploma course is best for job?
10 MOST POPULAR JOB ORIENTED DIPLOMA COURSES:
- PG Diploma in Preventive & Promotive Healthcare.
- Diploma in Paithani Handicraft & Modern Garments.
- Diploma in Archives Keeping.
- Certification in Finance and Accounts.
- Retail Management Programme.
- Real Estate Principles and Practices.
- Storage Certified Professional Course.
Which diploma course is best after MBBS?
Here are the best specialisations for MD/MBA/MTech/MS courses after MBBS:
- MD in Aerospace Medicine.
- MD in Dermatology.
- MD in Forensic Medicine.
- MD in Radiodiagnosis.
- MTech Biomedical Engineering.
- MBA in Healthcare Management.
- MBA in Hospital Administration.
- MBA in Hospital and Healthcare Management.
Is diploma good or bad?
With respect to how the word sounds bold, diploma is good enough for students who are not planning to pursue graduation in future. It is also a great path for students who are financially weaker and would want to wrap their education with a decent technical faculty.
Is diploma better than 12?
Should I pursue Diploma or go for 11th and 12th? It depends on your interest and aim, for a degree course, you should go for PUC but for engineering, it’s better to opt for Diploma as it gives you the basic knowledge of engineering.
Which course pays highest salary?
Below mentioned are the top ten courses which a student with science subjects in their 10+2 can choose from depending on their aptitude and interests.
- LLB (Bachelor of Law)
- Bachelor in Statistics.
- Bachelor in Computer Application.
- Bachelor of Science in Hotel Management.
- B.Sc in IT and Software.
Which job has highest salary in diploma?
List Of Top 10 Highest Paid Diploma Jobs In India And Eligibility
- Real Estate Agent –
- Freelance Photographer –
- Personal Trainer –
- Sales Representative –
- Modelling –
- Event Manager –
- Registered Nurse –
- Makeup Artist –
Which course will give highest salary?
List of highest paying jobs in India
- 1 Medical Professionals. Doctors in India earn well.
- 2 Merchant Navy jobs. Merchant Shipping sector has always been known to provide good pay packages to its workers.
- 3 Engineers.
- 4 Lecturer.
- 5 Chartered Accountant.
- 6 Management Professionals.
- 7 Architects.
- 8 Scientists.
Who earns more MS or MD?
There’s a huge difference in the salary range as well. Just like in most other fields, when you are an MBBS graduate, you may get INR 30,000 per month to something more than that, usually up to INR 1 Lakh. However, as an MD in India, you get INR 2–20 Lakhs, and as an MS in India, you get INR 4–35 Lakhs.
Which type of doctor earns the most?
Top 19 highest-paying doctor jobs
- Neurologist. National average salary: $237,309 per year.
- Orthodontist. National average salary: $259,163 per year.
- Anesthesiologist. National average salary: $328,526 per year.
- Cardiology physician. National average salary: $345,754 per year.