- 1 Can I open medical store without pharmacy degree?
- 2 Can I selling medicine without licence?
- 3 Which degree is required to open a medical store?
- 4 How can I open a medical store?
- 5 What are the requirements to open a pharmacy?
- 6 Can a MBBS doctor open a medical store?
- 7 Who can sell medicines in India?
- 8 What are the Offences and penalties related to import of drugs?
- 9 How can I open a wholesale medical store?
- 10 Which course is best for medical shop?
- 11 Can I rent my pharmacy license?
- 12 How much is margin in medicine?
- 13 How much you need to open a pharmacy?
Can I open medical store without pharmacy degree?
Ans- Anyone who has a Pharmacy Licence is eligible to open a medical store. For becoming a qualified pharmacist you need to acquire a degree of B. Pharm or M. Pharm.
Can I selling medicine without licence?
According to Drugs and Cosmetics Act, whoever himself, or by any other person on his behalf, manufactures for sale or distribution, or sells, or stocks or exhibits for sale any drug without a valid licence as required under clause (c) of Section 18, shall be punishable with imprisonment for a term which shall not be
Which degree is required to open a medical store?
Which degree is required to open a medical store? As the minimum qualification required to open a medical store is to do a diploma in pharmacy. One can do pharmacy after 12th in science after that he/she can apply for the licence required to open the medical shop.
How can I open a medical store?
Q. What is the procedure to open a medical store?
- Ownership proof of premises.
- Business constitution and registration proof.
- Affidavit of non-conviction of proprietor or partners or directors under the Drug and Cosmetics Act of 1940.
- Registered pharmacist affidavit.
- Equally competent full time working employees affidavit.
What are the requirements to open a pharmacy?
The following are minimum requirements for obtaining drug license or starting a pharmacy in India:
- Area: The minimum area of 10 square meters is required to start a medical shop or pharmacy or wholesale outlet.
- Storage Facility: The store must have a refrigerator & air conditioner in the premises.
- Technical Staff:
Can a MBBS doctor open a medical store?
6.3 Running an open shop (Dispensing of Drugs and Appliances by Physicians): – A physician should not run an open shop for sale of medicine for dispensing prescriptions prescribed by doctors other than himself or for sale of medical or surgical appliances.
Who can sell medicines in India?
42 of the Pharmacy Act is very clear. The dispensation of medicine can only be done by a qualified pharmacist and a medical practitioner for his own patients or with the general or special sanction of the State Government for the patients of another medical practitioner.
(b) any drug or cosmetic other than a drug or cosmetic referred to in clause (a), the import of which is prohibited under section 10, or any rule made under this Chapter, shall be punishable with imprisonment for a term which may extend to six months, or with fine which may extend to five hundred rupees, or with both.
How can I open a wholesale medical store?
Documents required for Drug license
- Covering letter signed with the name and designation of the applicant.
- Challan of fee deposited.
- Declaration form in prescribed format.
- Key plans for the premises.
- Site plan for the premises.
- Affidavit of proprietor, partner, and pharmacist etc.
- Freezer purchase bill with address.
Which course is best for medical shop?
Pharm is the best course for you after 12th. Bachelor of Pharmacy (B. Pharm) is an undergraduate degree course in the field of Pharmacy education. The students those are interested in the medical field (except to become a doctor) can choose this course after the completion of class 12th (PCM/B).
Can I rent my pharmacy license?
Renting out registration certificate to others is illegal and has been bringing a bad name to the industry, but pharmacists say they are left with little choice and have to do it out of desperation for money. People who are renting out their registration certificate have a proper job and are not jobless.
How much is margin in medicine?
Medicine wholesale business profit margin is good in pharmaceutical industry. A Stockist margin is approx. 6-10%.
How much you need to open a pharmacy?
It typically costs $400,000 – $600,000 to open your own pharmacy. The average monthly operating expenses for a pharmacy total around $30,000. As a new pharmacy establishes itself, it may not be able to fill enough volume to pay the operating costs each month.