How can I score more marks in eamcet?
Always approach the subjects with EAMCET on mind.
- Identify key areas. Identify extremely important subjects and cross check with the faculty and seniors.
- Analyze trends.
- Attempt the easiest.
- No Mocking this.
- No fear.
- Get Format Training & Preparation.
How do you guess the answer in eamcet?
- The Golden Rule of Guessing:
- Questions with options like “All of these”/ “None of these”:
- Avoid the extremes if the answer is number-based:
- Check the dimensions:
- When Two Choices Have Words That Sound Similar, Pay Close Attention To Them:
- When Two Choices Are Complete Opposites, One of Them is Probably Right:
What is the rank for 140 marks in eamcet?
On analyzing the 2012 EAMCET marks it has found that students that have scored 140 and more marks got ranks under 50. Students scored marks 136-140 range have got ranks under 100 so as 120 and more marks got up-to 500 rank and 110 and more marks scorers have got ranks up-to 100.
What is the highest marks in Eamcet 2020?
Hyderabad boy Sai Teja Varanasi has topped the TS EAMCET (E) with a combined score of 93.3757 and 147.2905 EAMCET marks. Kapelli Yashwanth Sai has been placed at rank second with a combined score of 92.6199 and EAMCET marks 144.5225 and Thammanaboina Mani Venkata Rao has been ranked third with 91.9234 combined score.
Is C usually the correct answer?
The idea that C is the best answer to choose when guess-answering a question on a multiple choice test rests on the premise that ACT answer choices are not truly randomized. In other words, the implication is that answer choice C is correct more often than any other answer choice.
How do you cheat on MCQ exams?
All of the Above – how to cheat Multiple Choice questions
- Skip the hard questions, mark them with a cross, and go back to them.
- If in doubt choose ‘C’, poor questions designers do not truly randomise the right options and have a bias towards ‘C’.
- If in doubt choose the ‘longest option’.