- 1 What can I do after BSc non-medical?
- 2 Which job is best for non-medical student?
- 3 What should I do after BSc?
- 4 Which course is best after non-medical?
- 5 Is BSc better than BTech?
- 6 Can a non-medical student become judge?
- 7 Which job is best after 12th?
- 8 Which job has highest salary in India?
- 9 What is the salary of MSc it?
- 10 What is the scope of non-medical?
- 11 What is non-medical course?
What can I do after BSc non-medical?
Career Options After B.Sc They can also take up non-science programs in domains like journalism, animation, management, and hospitality specializations, among other things. Also, there’s always the option to take professional certification courses like MBA, Data Science, Machine Learning, Software, and Management.
Which job is best for non-medical student?
Table of Contents
- ENGINEERING. Engineering is one of the most sorted career options after 12th non-medical.
- LAW (BA LLB)
- ONLINE TUTORING.
- COMPUTER APPLICATION SCIENCE.
- ACTUARIAL SCIENCE.
- HOTEL MANAGEMENT.
- ONLINE CONSULTANT.
- COMMERCIAL PILOT TRAINING.
What should I do after BSc?
Some of the popular options after completing BSc IT are given below:
- Post Graduation (M.Sc. -IT/ MCA)
- Master of Business Administration – MBA.
- Studies abroad for MS or MBA.
- Masters of Technology.
- MSc Technology.
- Masters of IT.
- Masters of Information Management and Systems.
- Masters of Science in IT.
Which course is best after non-medical?
Some of the popular courses after 12th Non-medical are:
- Bachelor of Engineering/ Bachelor of Technology (BTech/BE)
- Bachelor of Architecture (BArch)
- Bachelor of Science (BSc)
- Bachelor of Maths or Statistics.
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Law (BA LLB)
- Bachelor of Arts (BA)
- Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA)
Is BSc better than BTech?
Answer: If you look at it from a wider perspective, BTech as a degree is a bit better than B.Sc. for science aspirants. The bachelor of technology is a professional degree with many real world career prospects across a number of technical fields.
Can a non-medical student become judge?
Answer. Hello aspirant, To become Judge, you need to first become advocate. You can apply for Common Law Admission test and crack this exam to get admission in LLB course and then apply for AIBE exam and practice as advocate.
Which job is best after 12th?
Best 12th pass private jobs 2017
- Content Writing. It is really a good job for all those students who have impressive writing skills.
- Data Entry Operator.
- Primary School Teacher.
- Police Department.
- Indian Army.
- Merchant navy.
Which job has highest salary in India?
List of Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs in India – 2021
- Medical Professionals.
- Machine Learning Experts.
- Blockchain Developers.
- Software Engineers.
- Chartered Accountant (CA)
- Investment Banker.
- Management Consultant.
What is the salary of MSc it?
The average MSc IT salary package received by the students after completing the course typically ranges from INR 3 lakhs per annum to INR 8 lakhs per annum.
What is the scope of non-medical?
Apart from the science domain, non-medical students can also opt for Law as a career. They could choose to pursue B.A L.L.B, B.B.A L.L.B, B.Com L.L.B followed by an L.L.M. They could also go for integrated courses like M.B.A-L.L.M.
What is non-medical course?
Non-medical is a stream that opens a broad career path for the students. All the ways excluding medical line are open for students which mean career opportunities in all educational fields are available. Even if you feel like opting for a course from other streams like commerce or arts, you can quickly go for it.