- 1 What is best after degree BSc?
- 2 Which paramedical course has highest salary?
- 3 Which job has highest salary in science?
- 4 Can I get job after BSc?
- 5 Is paramedic a good career?
- 6 Is paramedical course is easy?
- 7 Which college is best for paramedical courses?
- 8 Is BSc equal to MBBS?
- 9 Which is highest degree in medical?
What is best after degree BSc?
Top 10 Career Options after BSc Here are the top career options after BSc: Master of Science (MSc) Master of Business Administration (MBA): MBA in Data Science, MBA in IT, MBA in Hospital Management, etc. Master of Computer Applications (MCA)
Which paramedical course has highest salary?
In India, the salary of a radiologist can go as high as 5.5 LPA. A Certificate or Diploma holder can earn about INR 30,000 per month. Medical Laboratory Technologists (MLT)
- B.Sc (Medical Lab Technology)
- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology.
- M.Sc. Medical Lab Technology.
Which job has highest salary in science?
7 Highest Paying Science Jobs
- #1 Physicist. Median Salary: $129,850. Education: Doctorate.
- #2 Computer Research Scientist. Median Salary: $126,830.
- #3 Political Scientist. Median Salary: $125,350.
- #4 Astronomer. Median Salary: $119,730.
- #5 Biochemist or Biophysicist. Median Salary: $94,270.
- #6 Geoscientist. Median Salary: $93,580.
Can I get job after BSc?
Students who have just completed their BSc degree can explore various career opportunities or job roles. These include being a teacher, a technical writer or a research analyst. However, to prosper further, it is always advisable to pursue an MSc degree.
Is paramedic a good career?
Becoming a paramedic can prove to be a highly rewarding and door-opening career path. Paramedics serve a vital role in healthcare because of their ability to show compassion, safely transport patients to a hospital, and provide first aid during medical emergencies.
Is paramedical course is easy?
ANSWER (1) According to me paramedical courses are best and easy to study. Also in paramedical studies job opportunities are more. Technology and machines are developing very fast in healthcare sector.
Which college is best for paramedical courses?
729 Paramedical colleges in India
- GITAM University, Visakhapatnam. Visakhapatnam.
- Manipal Tata Medical College. Jamshedpur.
- Christ University.
- Jamia Millia Islamia [JMI]
- University of Mumbai [MU]
- Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University.
- ICRI – Ajeenkya DY Patil University, Pune.
- Swami Vivekananda University, Barrackpore.
Is BSc equal to MBBS?
MBBS is a 5 years course dealing with clinical medicine which includes building professionalism for the whole human body and curing the patients lively. BSC are in different courses and you don’t get the same opportunities of treating patients as much as MBBS guys do get It’s a 3 years course..
Which is highest degree in medical?
A Doctor of Medicine (MD) is the highest degree for physicians and surgeons. Depending on the country, it can be either a professional doctorate (like in the case of the US or Canada), or a research degree (like in the UK or Germany).